Customised Mugs Information
*Production will only resume after the COVID-19 Situation*
How to design your own mug?
Step 1: Choosing a software/platform to design
For those that are familiar with Adobe software, you can use Photoshop or Illustrator to create your own mug design.
Alternatively, you can use www.canva.com to create your mug design. It's free and easy to use!
Step 2: Create your own mug design
1. Photoshop or Illustrator
- Create a new file with the size of 7157 pixels by 3012 pixels in 300DPI. [For a full wrap around print]
- Start designing!
- Use a computer only. Head over to www.canva.com
- At the top right of the page, click on "Use Custom Dimension" and create a new design with the size of 7157 pixels by 3012 pixels. [For a full wrap around print]
- Start designing! You can choose from their wide range of layouts and fonts to create collage and design.
3. Powerpoint / Paint
- Change the file or slide size to with the size of 7157 pixels by 3012 pixels. [For a full wrap around print]
- Start designing and save it as PDF format.
4. Choose from template
- Start designing using our mug design templates!
Step 3: Export and send to us!
- Export your mug design in either jpg, jpeg, png, psd or ai format.
- Send us your mug design and information via the form below or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with a preview for your approval before printing it!
*You can make the purchase before or after the confirmation of the preview.
Types of Mugs Available
We provide both 11oz White Mug and 11oz Magic Colour Changing Mug.
$4 flat per order. Delivered via courier.
For example, if you purchase 4 mugs, the delivery fee will still be $4.